Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

party part II



we fed 23 on the route.. full meal of turkey, ham, dressing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls plus a pie. $20 and assorted gifts I bought or were donated. We fed about 35 or 40 inside..so ? we did good..thanks to all of you that donated..this is what your money bought...Goddess bless you..not sure I can do this next year..but think I said that last year.
   I love to pictures of people eating 








I was so worried about running out of food I bought a 4 pound block of turkey from the meat market at community grocery. It got ate too.

                                   lots of desserts



ok, this was my helper..I can't tell you how much he helped me.he helped me put food on containers to go, helped make mashed potatoes and the gravy, did all the heavy lifting of pans, made the punch, and laughed at all my jokes..folks? meet Caden. Best kid around. I had some money left over and made sure he got some of it.
2 hams.2 turkeys



 

4 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

That was some feast. Fabulous

yellowdoggranny said...

it was pretty cool

larrymuffin said...

That looks wonderful.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The party looks wonderful as always and OMG, THAT SPREAD OF FOOD! What a buffet! Caden sounds like a swell kid -- glad he got a little $$ for helping out!