Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

copied from my comment on Wednesday

 I want you all to know, how grateful I am for your support by seeking me out and finding me again. Now If I could get Debra she who seeks or anyone that knows how to set me up a new yellowdoggrany. It would retain the same heading or maybe a better one.. if you all would have a better ideal for one. different spelling of yellowdog granny? Jackiesue aka yellowdoggranny? or different various ways ? maybe have a contest..fuck who doesn't like contests? yellowdoggranny isn't just my blog..it's all of your blogs...it's your love and appreciation that brings you back day after day that makes ydg what it is...so? every time I've thought fuck it no one cares..you remind me that you do...I know one thing..I don't want ydg to be a money maker..I know lots of people have ads and charge people to be readers etc..not for me..Hell, I got a $68 dollar raise from social security ...I'm rolling in dough..so? let me know what you think...

oh....by the way? I fucking love you sonsabitches.

8 comments:

Leanna said...

Hey!! You just laid out a challenge. How about a picture of a goofy looking Golden Retriever for your header. You need a side bar and I could go on and on, doll.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi Jackiesue -- Yes, I can play around with a new template for this blog if you want -- I am best working with the real "basic" ones, though, because I'm not that much of a computer whiz -- more like the template you had on your old blog, if that's okay. I don't have time on Thursday to do it, but I could on Friday. We would both have to be in touch with each other on email while I'm doing it so I can ask questions, get your password, consult about choices, etc. Let me know at shewhoseeks at gmail dot com whether Friday is good for you and what time (is Texas in the Central Time Zone? We're Mountain Time Zone here in Alberta, so we should only be about an hour apart).

yellowdoggranny said...

can't this friday as it's my get the fuck out of my way I'm going shopping day..but yes..lets work on it..you and Leanna are the best.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Okay, email me with some days that are good for you. Next week, any day is good for me except Monday and Wednesday.

yellowdoggranny said...

will do

wibble said...

Only thing I'd suggest is something with a darker background, other'n that go fuckin' nutz. :)

yellowdoggranny said...

yeah, thats on the list.

yellowdoggranny said...

Susan said she would help too. I like yellowdawg granny...what do you think? with a banner saying yellowdog democrat..