Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2022

THE LITTLE GGS NY'S PARTY or the night gg NEVER GOT ANY SLEEP

                            yoohoo n whipped cream....gak.. but they loved it.
                                              my mug from my West Virginnie girls 
Abby has been doing the olive fingers since she was a year old..
                                Olivia was getting tired.. bounced back and stayed up rest of the night reading.

                                      Dylan wrecked the gg room.
                                               Dylan fecking loves M&M's..
                                              Abby and Dylan were running up and down the hall blowing their horns and Olivia was on the couch giving a 'toot' every now and then.
                    Dylan was thrilled to death he could make that much noise and no one was telling him to stop.
                                                                 movie..................
                                  can't decide if he's going for his sexy look or badass look.





I had them for 3 days and 4 nights...They loved it and so did I but boy was I glad for them to go home..ole gg's ass was dragging.


 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, you party ANIMALS! Yeah, I BET you were tired! I would have lasted maybe an hour?

yellowdoggranny said...

that's the longest I've ever had all 3..it kicked my ass...and just had Abby for 4 nights and 3 days and then Dylan wanted to go with me so we turned around and took both of them back...the girls are easy..Dylan's a handful.

Leanna said...

How these kids have grown.

yellowdoggranny said...

I know...makes me sad..I miss them being babys..